Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I just came back from Kimage. Decided not to highlight my hair anymore due to save costs. Guess I was quite happy with the hairstyle. Or rather, I was happy with the teacher and the student. Like the teacher a lot because he really guided the student through the whole process of cutting my hair. He was very detailed. He asked questions and explained why he did what he did. Wow! That's the way a teacher should be! A few students actually came over to learn from him. He's young, handsome and very humble. Those who came over to learn are aunties, but he never displayed any pride or stuck up attitude like most young people do.

I was just away for 3 hrs. Came back and saw a funeral wake at the void deck. Heard the family members crying a couple of minutes ago. I live at the twelve storey and I could hear them! It's that loud.. Can't help but feel sad for them....

No comments: